If you happened upon this site then you were meant to be here. Whether you're in need of clarity or confirmation as to the direction you're going in life, or perhaps you want to communicate with a loved one who has crossed over; There could be an issue in your life where you are in need of healing or closure, I along with my angelic assistance am able to help you find the answer you seek. I have many services to offer and I am sure after looking them over you will be drawn to one of them that will give you the peace you need to move forward in your life.
Everything Happens for a Reason
Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away they were meant to be there. They serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be; your roommate, neighbor, professor, long lost friend, lover or even a complete stranger who, when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way. And sometimes things happen to you and at the time they seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, will power of heart.
Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments or true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of the soul. Without these small tests, if they be events, illnesses or relationships, life would be like a smooth, paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.
The people you meet who affect your life via the successes and downfalls you experience, they are the ones who create who you are. Even the bad experience's can be learned from… Those lessons are the hardest and probably the most important ones…
If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart… Forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust. And the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart.
If someone loves you love them back unconditionally not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and eyes to things you would have never seen or felt without them.
Make everyday count appreciate every moment and take from it everything you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people you have never talked to before, and actually listen, let yourself fall in love, break free and set your sights high. You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it.
I wish you all the best in your endeavors. Have a fighting spirit and never hesitate to get back in the struggle!
Believe in the Life You Deserve
Your beliefs create and shape your reality. Whatever you believe about your self, your relationships, your money supply, your health and your job is what you are manifesting as your reality. That's right, look at your world around you and you'll discover your beliefs. The state of your affairs your life is in says nothing about YOU, it simply reflects the thoughts and belief systems you've believed to be true. If you want to manifest something new in your world, first believe that you have the power to change that particular situation and then start feeling what it is like to be living in a whole new world.
"If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad." ~ Denis Waitley
"Use your energy for believing and not for worrying" ~ Joel Osteen
"The Purpose of Life is a Life of Purpose" ~ Robert Byrne
A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne Creator of The Secret
From The Secret Daily Teachings
When you close your eyes and you visualize having money and imagine doing all the things you want with that money, you are creating a new reality. Your subconscious mind and the law of attraction do not know whether you are imagining something or whether it is real. And so when you imagine, the law of attraction receives those thoughts and images as though you were actually living them, and it must return those visions to you.When you are in the place where what you are imagining feels real, you will know that it has penetrated your subconscious mind, and the law of attraction must deliver it. May the joy be with you,
Rhonda Byrne The Secret... bringing joy to billions
5 Steps to Manifestation
It's good to know that you already have exactly what it takes to manifest whatever your heart desires in life. There truly is nothing that you cannot do, create, be or have. By visualizing, feeling and knowing your life's greatest dreams are about to manifest for you in your own living room, you'll start taking action and see miraculous things manifesting in your life!
"Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day!" ~Will Durant
Yes! Today is your day to get off the sidelines and jump onto the playing field of your dreams! You are about to learn how to create an amazing life that you love and make all your goals a living reality!! Are you excited? Well, its time to get there! Simply follow these 5 actions below and you'll begin attracting unstoppable success into your life tonight! Enjoy!
1. Choose ONE thing to manifest and be super specific about what it is. If you have too many desires eating at you, they will leak your energy and disable you from creating any one of them. It's best to focus on one specific thing at a time that is the most important thing you want and need. If you want a new job, what kind of job is it? Get specific with yourself about how many hours a week, what you'll be doing, with what type of people, and how much will you be paid? If you also want a new relationship, body, money, peace of mind, and more fun in bed too, you'll have a much easier time creating all of these dreams when you take care of your priority first. So just start with that one most important outcome that you most want/need to create, and commit to sticking to it like super glue over the next 90 days.
2. Speak your intention out loud in future, present and past tense. An example of this would be, "I am sooo excited that I'm going to make $5,000 next month selling xyz! I just made $5000 this month selling xyz and am loving my job! I made $5000 last month selling xyz and I feel amazing inside!" Speaking these 3 messages out loud (in this future to past order) helps your body FEEL the end result and get super excited about manifesting it today!
3. Write your desired end result on a piece of paper and read it everyday. Did you know that 90% of people don't write down their desires, and that 90% of people have difficulty manifesting what they want? Coincidence? I don't think so. It's best to describe your desired outcome in GREAT detail in the present tense and don't leave anything out. For instance, "I have a new career in the television entertainment industry where I make at least $5,000 a month working with authentic, happy, fun-loving people!"
4. Take massive action out in the world as if your intention is already happening! God needs to know you are sincere about your intention so he can support you in the best way possible. After you FEEL and VISUALIZE your outcome manifesting, it’s best to use that excited energy out in the real world! By making phone calls, sending emails, getting out of your house and connecting face to face with people you'll see it’s the best way to get the manifesting sparks flying! Massive inspired action creates a heightened sense of joy inside as well as a new found awareness that you are living your life on purpose. Best of all, you end up "accidentally" bumping into the right people as a by product of being out of the house!
5. Trust in God and allow his Divine Intelligence to guide you! Imagine that you could wait happily for eternity for your desired outcome to manifest. How would this feel? When you have infinite patience you've tapped into one of the greatest powers in the Universe. When you truly feel that you could wait for an infinite amount of time, having no anxiety about when, where or how your desire will manifest, your desires will materialize that much sooner then if you are in an agitated state worrying about it not happening yet. This is called faith and trust that things will work out. This trust doesn't mean you're twiddling your thumbs on a street corner all day or not taking inspired action when you feel it. When you trust God will handle the details and you are taking massive inspired actions, one day your end result will find you when you least expect it!